Believe in Yourself

Believe in Yourself
Just a penchant for writing,its my pigheadedness to distinguish myself from the Crowd.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

THE FASCINATING WORLD OF COMICS & SUPERHEROES


It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's Superman

Iam the Best at What I do But wHAT i dO ISN'T VERY nICE

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman




The DC SuperHeroes


When I was a child i did watch DD Metro every evening around 5.30,it used to air shows like Talespin, Gummy-bears,He-man,Duck tales,sometimes by fortune when my cousins will come to village they will bring comics & toys of superman,batman, spider man & wolverine.i used to wonder at their tales by my kid companions that was at a mere age of 7-8 & hearing it in their charged,bewildered,antic filled voices used to stir me up.how superman could shoot laser rays out of his eyes,how he can thrash the mightiest of villains in a jiffy,how he was called the man of steel because bullets & missiles ricocheted off his chest like balls off a wall.how the amazing spider man could scale up walls,his amazing spider sense that warned of dangers & web shooting out of his hands.but my favorite was Batman,i literally worshiped Mr Bruce Wayne for his nerves of steel,his charm that made every woman around him go weak in their knees & his power.Well his power was his Willpower,A master in every form of combat & his title of World's Greatest Detective.


A still from the summer blockbuster The Dark Knight


Although I didn't have access to comics & cartoon channels,I was raised up in a village in my childhood & my most cherished moments were during my visits to Berhampur,A town where my folks also lived,because I could watch all the channels like cartoon network,nickelodeon,star movies,HBO & MGM.i would never waste moments like those so whenever I could catch up on my favorite superheroes & characters,I would watch them till I slept off.


The Marvel Superheroes




Today Iam 24 & know more superheroes & Comic book characters than I could remember Scientific names & celebrities & my love for those endearing & Larger than life characters & I share this love with a lot of friends,who are crazy like me,some are over the hill & others are Sane,so let me tell you a thing,


If you don't love Comic Heroes & Characters you are pretty darn Ordinary & have forgot to adore heroes & have grown up but I,my dear friend refuse to do so.



1 comment:

  1. Loved it,your honest words 7 your childhood memories.Don't grow up,be the doe eyed kid you were.

    ReplyDelete