Believe in Yourself

Believe in Yourself
Just a penchant for writing,its my pigheadedness to distinguish myself from the Crowd.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Erotica

We look into each other's eyes,no words spoken,no drama,no hassles,its a strange language that  we have discovered. They say that marriage kills the romance but for Us its just another myth,even after 7 years of marriage, I can't have enough of her.As she looks into my eyes,Words lose their entity, reality blurs away & dreams shroud us like a painted veil. Its just something that I can't just merely put in words, I lose myself in those eyes,the rest of her svelte body is just as fine as a dawn of a wintry night but it takes all eternity to break away from those beautiful eyes. They are as silent as a Mediterranean coast & as tranquil as a tropical rain forest,her lips,those blood red lips of hers, so lush so inviting & so irresistibly attractive,I stare like a child stares at a candy shop,so full of possibilities & waiting for me to go admire them as I caress them. I kiss her forehead almost magnetically,she simmers as she feels my rough lips,her eyes sparkle of mock anger & then she breaks into a naughty smile & I stare again out of sheer amaze that she looks like an angel from those murals they paint on the church's roofs. She takes my hand & keeps it on her heart,it races as I feel it & she smiles again,I couldn't resist the tease anymore, I softly grab her silky hair & caress her locks & kiss her on her Lips. I don't know the next feeling, I am not here,I have died & gone to heaven, she tenses as I slowly part her lips with mine, I play a little with my tongue & she responds wildly, She grabs hold of my hair & sinks into my arms. As I manfully kiss her a little harder,I feel her perfectly polished nails dig into the nape of my neck, it tickles but I enjoy the pain for she's my warrior woman, she can ambush me, she can rule me & I let her do that.


She's just mine. I claim her every time I can but she is unfazed, for her she's not to be claimed for she is eternally mine & I don't need to establish that. I slowly unbutton her shirt, technically its my shirt which she's wearing,she does that often,sometimes I find her wearing the most atrocious lingerie but when she wears my clothes, she looks even more sexier than she does in those lingerie. She shudders as she feels my hands on her warm,lively breasts, her heart rate pulses up & she goes buck wild at me. She bites at my lips as she feels my hands groping at her perfect breasts,she tries to stop me from doing that but she refrains,she says that much love will kill her but I don't listen. She moans in pleasure as i work my way down from her lips to her amazing breasts. Whenever I am with her, it feels like we have gone back in time to that same old little room of my college days, where we would go wild at each other countless times in those sultry afternoons bunking classes at Delhi University. I still feel like a testosterone fueled teen as I go down on her with her moaning softly like the soft purring of a kitty.
She tries tearing down my T shirt but she fails, looks at me like it is the end of the world if that tee doesn't come off my Chest. I yank out the tee with one pull & she jumps on me like a crazed love monkey, that's one of her names I call her usually,the other names are Froglie, Bunny, Munchkin, li'l devil & countless others I forgot keeping track. She undresses & prowls like a predator & then she sinks deep into my Chest, kisses my neck & breathes heavily at it, I feel the singeing of my entire body by her, I throw off the rest of my clothes & then together We sink down to the alleys of love,unknown,bequeathed & bewildered,we play with each other & entangle our bodies in unison,while climaxing in pools of sweat,she says I Love you & I just look at her, I can never have enough of her I think & then she starts kissing me again.






Words lose their entity, reality blurs away & dreams shroud us like a painted veil once again.





No comments:

Post a Comment